Thursday, February 12, 2009
Weekend!!!
Friday couldn't get here soon enough! My mom and dad are coming down from TN for a visit and I think that Lee and I will be going away for the night. I've been away from Chesni and Leejay before, but not Chloe and Celie. Well I left Chloe for 1 night in October 2006, but I was at the hospital having Celie. I guess it is a well deserved over night trip for the two of us. Saturday night we have our babysitter coming over so that we can go out on a V-day date for the first time in who knows how long. On top of all the outings, I have to finish up my classes for the semester!! Hopefully next week will be slower! I am looking forward to the time alone with my hubby though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have fun this weekend Anna!!!
ReplyDelete